Why should you use an interior designer?
- Save time – we are walking encyclopaedias of colour ideas, fabrics, accessories and construction materials. We make it our business to keep up to date with all the new design trends.
- Save money – through our expertise and planning, we can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Contacts in the industry – we have spent years building a talented team of trades and crafts people with whom we work on a regular basis. We are set up to handle all projects, large or small, where multiple trades are required, from kitchen design to reconfiguration of rooms and spaces, as well as designing custom-made furniture.
- A good designer will really get to know you and find out what your style is, by asking lots of questions, then working with that to produce results that are suited to your taste, lifestyle and living.
- An experienced designer looks at the whole picture, and will assist you to make the right choices on the important individual details.
CommercialHaving originally started Sassini as a retail operation, founder Jane Lineham recognises the importance of exceptional interior design skills in commercial settings.
“Because I had my own very successful retail business for 10 years, I have a good understanding of the dynamics of commercial design. I love the challenge of assisting clients to get their projects off the ground or to re-launch a new image. I am often involved with all aspects of commercial projects, not only in the interior design area but also the marketing, advertising image/graphics right through to the uniforms. I have a passion and drive to make it succeed!”
We have completed a variety of commercial design projects across the spectrum, from restaurants to gyms to salons and retail stores (see Projects).
Residential projects are also Sassini’s forte. We help with everything from choosing exterior finishes right through to interior details - colours, tiles, flooring, wall coverings, kitchen design, furniture and furnishings. Plus we will organise all the tradesmen and make sure it all happens like clockwork.
Jane: “I realise what a huge decision it is to let an interior designer into your space and world. With our first meeting, I get to know you, your likes and dislikes and what your budget is. Trust, honesty, efficiency, expert knowledge and professionalism are what I aim to give to all my projects.”
Project ManagementWe have everything at our fingertips in our studio, so you end up saving valuable time and money by letting us do all the work to source it all for you.
- Advising and planning.
- Sourcing the materials - colours, tiles, flooring, wall coverings, kitchen design, furniture and furnishings, exterior finishes.
- Organising all tradesmen.
Making sure it happens!!
What can we bring to your project?
Whether working in your home or business, our job is to make your life easier, by ensuring the room works, both aesthetically and functionally. Your home or office should be an uplifting and comfortable place for you to live in.
In our 17 years in interior design, the team at Sassini has built relationships with the best suppliers of exquisite interior design products that you just don’t see everywhere. We can find something unique for everyone.
If we can’t find the right thing through our comprehensive list of suppliers then we will design it for you and have it made up. We work with top joiners, builders and cabinetmakers, who can create anything from one small, custom-made special piece of furniture all the way to a complete kitchen.